Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Whimsy Closet's Redlines June Group Gift


Hot summer nights call for clubbing! The humid air and the brights lights barely give your body a chance to breathe. You need casual clubwear that lets your skin take the air. The Chest Treasures Mall Group Gift from Whimsy's Closet's Red Lines is a splendid fit. It's ready to wrap your curves, free for all group members at Chest Treasures Mall in June.



When I'm on the dance floor, it's not just about the moves - I want what I'm wearing to seize the eye. Whimsy's Closet Red Lines does it with power colors, red and black, that really crank up the temperature. When the club floor starts to steam, the sleek, short cut will show off the places that you're glistening.



Miami or Moscow, Chicago or Cabo, New York City or my beloved home, New Orleans - wherever you're dancing, Whimsy's Closet Red Lines turns it into the tropics. I was burning up before I even left the house. Once I hit the street, the cement was smoking! Catch the heat at Whimsy's Closet at Chest Treasures this month with the June Group Gift.

<3 Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment