Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hello Titty June Group Gift Kink Chick Pink at Chest Treasures


I had a dangerous dream the other day. I suppose that's what I get, reading Story of O before bedtime. I was a visitor to a castle made of amber, with many gates and no exits. The air was gossamer, lightening my skin and intoxicating my body. And all I was allowed to wear was an outfit that's a true fantasy: Kink Chick in Pink, the Hello Titty Group Gift at Chest Treasures.



I craved to explore. I heard so many whispers from locked rooms. So many whimpers. So many moans. I was so aware of the sound my bare feet made - and of the bare spaces showing my skin. The Hello Titty Kink Chick Pink leaves little to the imagination, but it inspires it plenty. I was sure someone was following me.



Considering how I look in Kink Chick, I was bound to be followed. So will you. The ways this two-piece outfit makes you peek out will draw some serious stares. After I gave up searching for a way out, I drew my mysterious admirer to me: Discover who in my next blog post. But before you do, visit Hello Titty at Chest Treasures Mall for the Kink Chick in Pink June Group Gift.

<3 Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment