Friday, June 27, 2014

Baby Girl Inc Exclusive and Group Gift

'Vintage' always means something truly special. This cozy new offering from Baby Girl Inc. Sassy Me is just that - super special and exclusive to Chest Treasures Mall! I was so delighted when I was asked to model Sassy Me that I took it to bed with me, for a slumber party with my favorite cuddly buddy, Rudy. The clingy cotton and sensual cut made it a restless but satisfying night.



I must have tossed and turned so much, because I woke with the covers kicked off, Rudy on the floor and my sunny skin glistening. I can't be blamed: Sassy Me by Baby Girl Inc. has the most precious pink buttons that just plead to be plucked and pressed. Its balance of gray and blush really catches the eye and cages the imagination. It caught me in sticky dreams and released me ready to rise to the day.



I was glowing with warm feeling and good fortune when I got out of bed. You'll be in luck too, if you're a Chest Treasures Mall customer. You can pick up this two-piece serving of sexy vintage luxury from Baby Girl Inc at Chest Treasures Mall. Your slumber party friends will thank you!



After such a steamy night atop the sheets, I needed to relax by the pool and gather myself. Baby Girl Inc. came through for me again with this Baby Girl Inc June Group Gift - a bikini that's perfect for the sunbather with Gothic style close to her heart. I couldn't be happier to welcome another grim day in Hathian, LA with a mug of Kona pea berry, a pair of cushy pillows and the skull-covered stretch of the Baby Girl Inc Group Gift, available too at Chest Treasures Mall.



See you poolside, fans, and if you find Rudy, give him a kiss from me and tell him I'm sorry for such a wild night. Sometimes I can't help myself.

<3 Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment